Blocked V1.0 Released

At long last I have finally uploaded the first version to the play store!

What I've been working on:

- Game physics and accurate gesture control for character movement
- Level generation: All the levels in the game have been generated with an evolutionary algorithm, and have a scalable difficulty, so if requested I can increase/decrease the rate at which the levels get more difficult.

Known Issues:

- I have had some issues with saving the game state, and as a result on some occasions when the focus of the screen is changed an error may occur. I will try and find a fix as soon as possible!

Future Plans:

- A level selection screen, saving your progress and letting you return to any previously unlocked level. I would like to have different level 'packs' which introduce new features.
- The level creator will allow you to create your own levels, and upload them to a server where you can browse/download user-created levels.

- Score/Star based system depending on the time taken/number of moves made








No comments:

Post a Comment