Blocked V1.0.1 Released

Only a small update, but I've fixed the issue that would cause the game to crash once you return to it from another application.

Also, haven't decided on a layout for a level selector, but for now I've added some buttons at the bottom, so at least you can now skip through the levels.





Also following some feedback I've generated a revised set of 500 levels. The first few have been made to be a bit harder, although I've kept the difficulty increasing at a fairly low rate, to enable me to generate large amounts of levels with appropriate difficulty.


I have been considering having the level selection in packs, and you maybe only have to complete half the levels to in a pack to unlock the next. That way you would have the option to skip levels and still progress in the game.

For now I am going to be working on setting up the server and getting the level creator working, so you can create, upload and download your own levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment