Blocked V1.0.2 Released

I've fixed the issue with the graphics after the 500th level. I've been working on a few aesthetic changes too, I've added some sound effects and updated the quality of the graphics in the game, which means the game will now be playable on android tablets too.



I have also re-generated 500 levels, changing some rules of how the colours are generated. Hopefully this will make for more challenging levels.

What I'm currently working on:

- Creating the level creator interface
- Setting up the online server to store levels
- A level select interface
- Functioning save feature - currently the data is lost once the app is killed (the arrows are a quick fix for this)
- Working on the display of the menu screen on large screens (7" and 10" tablets don't display correctly)


No comments:

Post a Comment