Blocked V2.1.6... and the rest

Theres been quite a lot of successive updates since the last post, mainly due to the previously fast approaching deadline for my project, which I'm now glad to say is officially finished!

So, since the last major update the following features have been added:

- A help screen on the main menu (finally!)
- A second game mode: casual has been added, allowing play of any level without the scoring or timing system
- Lots of minor GUI and performance improvements

- Now over 600 increasingly complex levels

I have also been considering an additional game mode: maze, which would function more like a traditional maze style game, still incorporating the coloured blocks.


My focus for the moment will be further GUI and overall appearance improvements, I'd also like to create a more helpful help/instruction system, built into the initial gameplay, rather than a separate section in the menu.

Following this I will begin work on more exciting features, like new blocks, new game modes, and multiplayer modes!



No comments:

Post a Comment